About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Celeste and I am 30 years old. I have been happily divorced since July 31, 2012.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Round Two

Quick update:
I think about updating my blog everyday though I don’t do it. I feel like I don’t have the time and when I have the time, I simply don’t want to. Well…… IUI # 1 failed and we’ll be having IUI #2 within the next 7-10 days when I get my “smiley face” on the OPK. When I went to the doctor one week following my IUI,  my progestorone levels were "greater than 20" which my nurse describes as good numbers. When my period came, I was somewhat disappointed but not to the point where my day was ruined. My doctor wants me to do two more months of IUI with 50mg Clomid on days 2-6. I don’t care for the side effects of Clomid, but oh well, it is what it is! If this does not work, I will be doing injections.

No comments:

Post a Comment