About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Celeste and I am 30 years old. I have been happily divorced since July 31, 2012.

Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm Leaving

After much thought and consideration, I am changing fertility doctors. I hate the thought of changing in the middle of treatments, but I am going with my gut feeling. I’ve weighed all the pros and cons of making the change and I mailed off my big packet of paperwork today. I don’t have anything negative to say about my previous clinic, they were absolutely awesome, but just not for me. I would highly recommend the doctor that I am leaving to anyone. Sounds contradictory, but oh well. One of the pros of the new clinic is that they open at 7:00am as opposed to 8:00am. That hour makes a really big difference for me in my work schedule. Another pro is that, DH will feel more comfortable in producing his sperm sample. He always complains about having to get his sample from the bathroom while people are constantly coming to the door. Some cons about switching are: services cost more (not much), parking fees, and getting used to another male doctor looking at “my stuff”. I somewhat dread the thought of not being able to wear perfume at the clinic because I am obsessed with perfume.

 I turned in the medical release form today for my records to be sent to the new doctor. I have to admit, I was somewhat embarrassed, but whatever. My first appointment with the new doctor is on March 31, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment