About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Celeste and I am 30 years old. I have been happily divorced since July 31, 2012.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Abbreviations

"AF-Aunt Flo (Period)
BD-baby dance
BFN-big fat negative (the ‘f’ is translated loosely lol)
BFP-big fat positive (HPT or OPK test result)
CD-cycle day
CM- cervical mucous
CP- cervical position
DH - dear husband
DPO-days past ovulation
FF-fertility friend
FRER-First response early result
HPT-home pregnancy test
IB- implantation bleeding
IPS- Imaginary Pregnancy Symptoms
IUI-intra-uterine insemination
IVF-in vitro fertilization
O-ovulate
OPK-ovulation predictor kit
PCOS-polycystic ovarian syndrome
POAS-pee on a stick (to take an HPT or OPK)
RE-Reproductive Endocrinologist
SA-semen analysis
TTC - trying to conceive
US-ultrasound
2WW-two week wait, the time between ovulation ‘o’ and AF"

No comments:

Post a Comment