About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Celeste and I am 30 years old. I have been happily divorced since July 31, 2012.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

12 and 13 week update

My morning sickness has gotten so much better from when I first found out that I was pregnant. It is not gone completely, but it is better. My clothes continue to get tighter and when I wear a cotton dress, it is obvious that I am pregnant. During week 13 on June 29, 2011, I had an appointment with the doctor. It was just a routine check-up. I went to this appointment alone because DH had to work. I was not expecting an ultrasound as a matter of fact; I did not know what I was expecting. I gave a urine sample and then met with the doctor. He asked me how I was feeling and asked if I had any bleeding or spotting. Well luckily the answer was no and no. I then had an ultrasound…..YAY! I was so excited, yet sad that I was there alone. Once I laid eyes on the screen, I instantly had the warm and fuzzy feeling. I could have cried tears of joy. The little legs were kicking rapidly and the hands were waving. It is so weird that a life is growing inside of me. I then asked my doc when would I be able to find out the sex of the baby and he said at 17 weeks. Woo Hoo! In exactly one month from the date of this appointment, we will know the sex of the baby, July 29, 2011. That is going to be an excellent birthday gift!



How far: 13 weeks

Sleeping Patterns: Wish that I did not have to pee every 2-3 hours and sleep all night

Weight: According to the doctor, I lost two pounds since last visit

Cravings/Aversions: I still want spring rolls and pepper steak with onion on a regular basis. I was craving some Taco Bell on this day and went to get a crunchy taco and a nacho supreme with no sour cream. That was a big mistake. I threw up for five minutes straight. It was the worst feeling. I felt like I could not catch my breath nor see because my eyes were watery. Needless to say, no more Taco Bell for me!
12 weeks

13 weeks

13 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment