About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Celeste and I am 30 years old. I have been happily divorced since July 31, 2012.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

11 Week Update

Well I am 11 weeks and my pants continue to grow tighter. I am so glad that I am not one to get easily offended because this week, I have gotten “you are getting so big, look at you” and “wow you are showing fast”. Ugh, I’m actually not because it is just fat and being bloated. I have had a lot of nausea this week and felt as though I could really vomit, but of course I couldn’t do it. Ridiculous as this sounds, I am afraid to vomit because it puts me in a panic frame of mind and my heart races and I break out into a sweat. The last time it happened to me is when DH and I were riding down I-65 and I got sick in the car. I thought that he would have to rush me to the ER over panicking and vomiting. I remember it like yesterday and it was absolutely disgusting simply because it came out of my mouth and nose at the same time. As I type, I am watching “Strange Addiction: Still Addicted?” on TLC and viewing previews of the Freaky Eaters episode about a woman addicted to eating tartar sauce. This is a bad combination for my nausea and totally my fault for watching it. Anyways, I’m just rambling because I have nothing interesting to write about.



How Far: 11 weeks

Sleeping Patterns: I can sleep on command.

Weight: +2lbs and pants are getting tight

Cravings/Aversions: I have been craving spring rolls from the local Chinese restaurant.

11 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment