About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Celeste and I am 30 years old. I have been happily divorced since July 31, 2012.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Seriously?!?!



Since I found out that I was pregnant, I have been in serious denial. I have taken at least 10 pregnancy tests. I took off work for an appointment the doctor on May 12, 2011. This appointment with the doctor was scheduled for I got pregnant. I had my first ultrasound which showed me to be 6 weeks and 4 days. With that being said, Sunday’s are the weekly pregnancy milestones. My progesterone levels were 47.1 which are considered excellent. According to the doctor, the baby had a good strong heartbeat and he felt continuing to take the Glucophage will be very beneficial to me and the baby. At the end of the day, I know that this is going to be worth every agonizing moment, but I am so tired of having diarrhea everyday because of the meds. I have not had any morning sickness, but I dry heave now more than ever before. I came very close to morning sickness one morning due to a co-worker cooking something at the office that smelled like something I cannot describe that lingered all day. I have had a lot of heartburn and indigestion which I have never experienced in my entire life. I asked the doctor was it too early for this and he said no because my body has to get used to the hormones. I’ll go to the clinic for the next two weeks then I will be released back to my Ob/Gyn. I’m very glad in a sense because this has been very expensive. As of right now (May 15, 2011) I have been dealing with a toothache. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, this toothache has been a 1010! I won’t stop hurting and I simply don’t understand because I have had a root canal along with crown on the tooth. As stated by my pregnancy books, dental pain is associated with pregnancy and nothing can be done in the first trimester. Can we say I have been crying like a baby and could easily burst into tears as I type. Nothing works! I just want to get the tooth pulled and I have never had a tooth pulled because I was always afraid, but it doesn’t even matter because I want/need some relief. I’m grateful that my tooth decided to ache over the weekend and I pray that it does not do it while I’m at work because I will cry…..

No comments:

Post a Comment