About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Celeste and I am 30 years old. I have been happily divorced since July 31, 2012.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Random Rant

The anticipation has almost come to an end. The two week wait will be over in the next two days. When I first took a pregnancy test three days after the IUI, it yielded a positive result. I knew that it would be positive because of the HCG hormone in my body, but I just felt the need to see something positive though I knew that it was really a false positive. My progesterone level was checked on April 18, 2011 and it was 18.3 and they like for it to be 20 and above.  I’ll go to the doctor on April 25, 2011 for a blood pregnancy test which I pray for a positive, but I feel that it will be another big fat negative. Presently, I am bloated from one or two reasons: 1.) Aunt Flo is near or 2.)These yucky vaginal progesterone suppositories I have to use. If it is a negative, DH and I have decided to do one more round of treatments and an IUI then take a break for 3-6 months. The main reason for the break is to focus on becoming a healthier me and losing at least 30lbs. I also would like to take the chicken pox vaccination and by doing so, I cannot try to conceive for two months after the vaccination. The more I think about it, I want to take any preventative measure to keep from getting chicken pox which I have avoided for 28 years. I look at taking a break as a good thing because this is very stressful despite how hard you try not to stress about it.
As of April 20, 2011, I requested three days leave from work giving me a total of six consecutive days off with the 6th day being a state holiday, Confederate Memorial Day. I wish I could have taken off just to kick back and relax, but I took off for my DH’s surgery. He had surgery on his nose on April 20, 2011 which consisted of having the turbinates shrank. When he woke up from the surgery, the first thing out of his mouth was “this was the worst mistake of my life”.

 He was too funny being in a loopy state of mind. I am honestly glad that it is over with and that he is doing well. On the night after the surgery, DH and I slept in the living room because he was to sleep elevated. Well needless to say, I feel that I got my first taste of having an infant. I was up throughout the night tending to “the baby” and I only slept when he slept. My reasoning for being super nervous that night was because DH had a minor scare immediately after the air tube was removed following the procedure calling for the air tube to be reinserted to aid in his obstructive airway. Overall, I was surprised of how well he did with the surgery considering the fact that he is obsessed with his nose like Michael Jackson was. On April 22, 2011, I took DH to a post-op appointment with the doc to have the packing removed from his nose and boy did it hurt him. It hurt him so bad that I feel like I felt it too. It was so nasty and unlike anything I have ever seen up close. I sat in the corner and watched in pure horror. It was so long and had a huge blood clot that came out with it(I could cringe now) and skin and boogers. Afterwards, I went to a room next door to have my ear cleaned out. It is amazing of how much crap can get stuck in an ear. I see why I could hardly hear anything. Having ear eczema sucks! Anyway, I guess I’ll update again when I get my results.

1 comment:

  1. above showing couple is looking so graceful
    but in bottom what is happened with this guy...
    i hope he will get well soon....
    Tubal Reversal