About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Celeste and I am 30 years old. I have been happily divorced since July 31, 2012.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

31 Weeks








Well as you can see, I haven’t had much to say in a while. I am tired and I think that I’m doing well just to upload a picture. Nothing much has happened since my last words. If I’m not mistaken, I took my glucose test at 28 weeks and I passed it. My one hour test was incorporated with the three hour because it was obvious that I would fail the one hour. I passed the test without being on Glucophage too! The medicine had been out of my system for well over a month prior to the glucose test. I stopped taking it because it made me too sick to take in conjunction with an antibiotic the doctor put me on for some other issues. I drank the fruit punch solution for the testing and I must say, it did not taste bad, but I was so sick. I was determined not to throw-up and I didn’t. I simply couldn’t fathom the thought of having to come back to retest. It was so boring sitting there for 3 ½ hours. I had plenty of books, magazines, and my phone charger, but that didn’t help. I was about to starve and baby boy was kicking non-stop and probably wondering why mommy would not feed him. As soon as the test came to an end, I immediately headed to the hospital cafeteria to eat. When I made it down there, guess what, they still had 10 minutes until opening. I was so hungry and lightheaded because I had not eaten. I said that everything would be okay as long as I eat before I left the hospital. I remember thinking to myself, “if I pass out, this is the best place to do it”. So the cafeteria finally opened and I got some spaghetti and green beans. I instantly felt better after getting some food into my system. I forgot to mention that I had a coupon for $5.00 off my meal and I only had to pay some change, woot woot! A few months ago, the hospital sent me a handful of very useful coupons; I also used free valet parking that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment