About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Celeste and I am 30 years old. I have been happily divorced since July 31, 2012.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Glad we have these things

Munchkin Wipe Warmer

This has made diaper changes much more pleasant for baby and it has a night light. When the wipes are cold, he screams, when they are warm, he is okay.

I purchased this humidifier to help with breathing. He sounds like he has congestion due to the c-section and according to the doctor, he will sound like that for a few months. It's cute and it works well.
The First Years Car Bottle Warmer

This takes a while (15 minutes) to warm up the bottles, but overall it is an excellent must have. I only paid $5.00 for it on Ebay including shipping.
Munchkin Bottle Warmer

This warms bottles well, but it is too loud when it beeps. Milk heats evenly too. It also came with a pacifier sterilizer.
Infant Optics Video Monitor

This was a great investment, it was $99.99. Though he is sleeping in our room right now, we can see him without having to get out of the bed. It is pretty cool that the video and sound comes on when he cries.


Onsie stickers to mark each months milestone. I only paid $12.00 for these on Amazon and I love seeing how he has changed each month.

Baby boy sounds like he has so much snot and mucus in his nose so I bought this after using the bulb from the hospital and the Graco electronic aspirator. Though this is manual suction, it is wonderful and their is a filter so snot won't get in your mouth. Baby hates it, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment