About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Celeste and I am 30 years old. I have been happily divorced since July 31, 2012.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Better Late than Never: 18, 19, and 20 week update

I haven’t blogged in the last three weeks because I have been busy at work and I simply haven’t felt like it. Though I haven’t blogger, I have maintained taking weekly photos of myself. During the time that I haven’t been blogging, I felt my first kick. If I must say, it felt so good to feel him moving. It is a weird feeling, but it lets me know that everything appears to be okay.

As I said in my earlier post, when we had the gender reveal ultrasound, there were no CD’s available therefore I didn’t get any ultrasound pictures. I had to call the diagnostic center for three days straight practically begging for the ultrasound pics to be sent via mail. Apparently it was the hardest thing for them to agree to. Two days later, I received the package and I felt like Ralphie on a A Christmas Story when he got the disappointing message “be sure to drink your ovaltine”. I was expecting the CD along with print pictures from the ultrasound. It was just a CD and the picture quality was not the best. Arrggghh!

How far:  20 weeks

Weight: Gained a total of 8 lbs

Sleeping: Just okay. My arms are going to sleep from trying to maintain sleeping on my left side.

Cravings/Aversions: Normal appetite though I really like cheese fries with buttermilk ranch, ewwww.

Morning Sickness: NONE


20 weeks

19 weeks
18 weeks



The wee wah!!!!


Thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment