About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Celeste and I am 30 years old. I have been happily divorced since July 31, 2012.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The last time I checked, I was the one pregnant...

My dear husband’s appetite is so nasty! The other day he ate two hotdogs and a can of chicken noodle soup at the same time. I just looked at him and said that does not go together. Can we say utterly disgusting! I thought that I was the one that supposed to be eating weird stuff. Then to top it all off, he ate a big bowl of vanilla ice cream topped with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Overall, I am doing very well with my eating. Sometimes I indulge in bad things, but for the most part I don’t. Maybe someone (husband) is using my pregnancy as an excuse to overindulge!?!?!


This was a meaningless post……

No comments:

Post a Comment